- Anti-aging Medicine
- Cancer Prevention
- Endocrinology & Metabolic
- Grand Rounds
- Homotoxicology & Homoeopathy
- Men’s Health
- Mineral Therapy
- Rachel Arthur Advanced Nutrition Series
- Reproduction (Fertility)
- The Hormones
- Whole Food Nutrition
- Womens Health
Any practitioner will know how much time and efforts is involved in preparing patient education tools, diet sheets, intake forms, assessment forms, recipe libraries and the day to day tools we need in our practice.
These important tools make our day to day clinics run more smoothly, save us time yet most importantly, help our patients get the best out of their wellness programs.
The advantage of joining The Green Medicine Institute is- that you will have access to an extensive library of clinical resources and patient education tools. All of these resources are developed and contributed by our Faculty - these are tools they use with success, every day, in their own clinics.
- Intake forms
- Evaluations forms
- Assessment tools
- Health fact sheets
- Diet sheets
- Patient education tools
- Quick reference protocol sheets
This will save you time, improve your knowledge and improve patient compliance and outcomes.
Each modules will have accompanying resources, to provide you with valuable time saving resources.
Here are a few examples for you to enjoy and start using immediately.
- Angela Hywood's Top 5 Tips Building a Successful Practice & Specialising Your Practice
- Hypothyroid Assessment and Symptom Monitoring (PDF)
- Hypothyroid Diet Guidelines (PDF)
- Iodine Patch Test (Thyroid) (PDF)
Please enjoy our Wholefood Recipes:
- Arame, Beet & Carrot Recipe (PDF)
- Quinoa Barley Pilaf with Kale, Carrot, Pine Nuts and Lemon Zest (PDF)
- Green Goodness Smoothie (PDF)
- Iron Rich Chicken Liver Pate (PDF)
- Asian Vegetable and Brown Rice Donburi with Nori (PDF)
- Beet, Pomegranate and Goat Cheese Salad (PDF)
For further information, please contact:
Call USA: (424) 238-0575
Australia: +61 2 8005 7137