- Anti-aging Medicine
- Cancer Prevention
- Endocrinology & Metabolic
- Grand Rounds
- Homotoxicology & Homoeopathy
- Men’s Health
- Mineral Therapy
- Rachel Arthur Advanced Nutrition Series
- Reproduction (Fertility)
- The Hormones
- Whole Food Nutrition
- Womens Health
Terms and Conditions
1. This web site and its contents ("Web Site") is owned and operated by the Green Medicine Institute Pty Ltd A.B.N. 90 141 137 340 (“Green Medicine Institute”).
3. The Terms and Conditions govern the use of this Web Site. The Terms and Conditions of Use may be updated without notice by placing a revised version of the Terms and Conditions of Use may be updated without notice by placing a revised version of the Terms and Conditions of Use on this Web Site. This version is version 1 dated June 1st 2010. We encourage you to regularly check these Terms and Conditions of Use.
4. The Web Site is designed to be used by medical practitioners in Australia. Green Medicine Institute makes no representation that the content of the Web Site complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
5. Certain online educational information that is available on the Web Site is provided via a paid subscription.
6. By subscribing and paying the subscription fee, the subscriber will be provided with a 12 month single user licence to access the educational information and material supplied via this Web Site (“Educational Material”).
7. Full payment of the subscription fee must be received by Green Medicine Institute before the subscriber will be provided with access to the Educational Material. The fees for the 12 month subscription are subject to change. Green Medicine Institute accepts payment by way of the following Electronic Funds Transfer or Cheque payable to Green Medicine institute Pty Ltd, 11/18-20 Francis Street, Bondi Beach, NSW, Australia 2026.
8. To access Educational Material, the subscriber will be required to provide their pass word and user name. The subscriber is responsible for the security of their pass word and user name. Green Medicine Institute does not accept any responsibility should the subscriber lose or be unable to access the Educational Material because they have lost their pass word or user name.
9. The 12 month single user licence is not transferable. The subscriber warrants and agrees that they will not supply access to Educational Material to any other person via disclosing their user name and pass word to any other person.
10. At the end of the 12 month period, the licence will expire and the relevant former subscriber will be unable to access the Educational Material, unless they resubscribe for a further 12 month period.
11. Green Medicine Institute does not understand what software programs and hardware the subscriber has. Accordingly, Green Medicine Institute does not accept any responsibility should the subscriber be unable to access the Educational Material.
12. Green Medicine Institute will provide a list of educational information available via subscription on its Web Site. The educational information may be regularly updated during the course of the subscriber’s 12 month subscription.
13. Green Medicine Institute does not offer refunds due to a change of mind.
14. Green Medicine Institute will offer a refund to subscribers where it is required to by law. If you wish to discuss any issue with the service offered by Green Medicine Institute please email email@example.com.
15. The Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and to be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia. In the event that any provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision must to the extent of the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability be ignored and all the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use will remain in full force and effect.
Links to Third Party Sites & Third Party Advertisements
16. Green Medicine Institute assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for the condition or content of third party web sites that may be linked to or accessed from the Web Site. Except as Green Medicine Institute may specifically direct otherwise, Green Medicine Institute does not authorise the content of those third party web sites. The Web Site may also contain third party advertisements which contain embedded hyper-links to web sites operated by third parties. The placement of third party advertisements on this Web Site does not necessarily constitute the recommendation or endorsement of Green Medicine Institute for such goods or services. The third party advertiser is solely responsible to you for any representations or offers made by it, and for any goods or services which you agree to purchase from those third parties.
Competitions and Promotions
17. Certain parts of the Web Site may contain competitions or promotions from Green Medicine Institute or third parties. The terms and conditions for those competitions and promotions will be specified on the relevant part of the Web Site from time to time. By entering or participating in the relevant competition or promotion you agree to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions. Notwithstanding any specific terms and conditions, Green Medicine Institute specifically retains the right, at any time and without notice, to remove, alter or add to competitions or promotions on the Web Site without any liability to you.
Disclaimer and liability
18. This Web Site is provided on an “as is” basis. While Green Medicine Institute has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on and accessed through the Web Site is correct and current at the time of publication, Green Medicine Institute does not accept responsibility for any error, omission or defect in the information.
19. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Green Medicine Institute, its affiliated companies and their respective directors, employees, agents and contractors:
(a) Do not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Web Site, your access to the Web Site or results of your access, or the information, content, materials or products on the Website; and
(b) Do not warrant that the functions on the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the server which stores and transmits content to you is free of viruses or other harmful components.
20. Nothing in these terms excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty or liability which may at any time be implied by the Trade Practices Act or any other applicable law where to do so is illegal or would render any provision of the Agreement void.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Green Medicine Institute, its affiliated companies or their respective directors, employees, agents and contractors) will Green Medicine Institute, its affiliated companies or their respective directors, employees, agents or contractors accept any liability for indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits resulting from any use or access, or any inability to use or access the Web Site.
22. Green Medicine Institute’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of Green Medicine Institute, where it is legally entitled to do so, to the following:
(a) in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again;
(b) in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; the repair of the goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
23. The information on the Web Site is generic and does not take into account the physical state, medical status and/or health requirements of any particular individual which are relevant to the proper diagnosis and treatment of any problem, condition or disorder. Consequently, you should never use or act upon this information without first properly consulting, and seeking proper information and advice from, a qualified medical practitioner. Green Medicine Institute does not give, or purport to give, any medical advice, and is not qualified to do so.
24. Green Medicine Institute expressly disclaim all responsibility for, and liability in respect of, the accuracy of the information on the Web Site in any particular circumstances, the improper application of the information and the consequences of anyone's failure to obtain a proper medical examination and advice from a qualified medical practitioner in the relevant circumstances.
25. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Green Medicine Institute, its affiliated companies and their officers, employees, agents and contractors (“those indemnified”) in respect of any claim, liability, loss, damage, cost (including legal cost) or expense which those indemnified may suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your wilful or negligent act or omission with respect to the your use of the Web Site (or any part of it) or the violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or the infringement by you, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Intellectual Property & Restrictions On Use Of Content
26. The Web Site is subject to copyright under Australian law and, under international treaties, and the laws of many other countries. The Web Site contains trademarks, intellectual property and copyright protected works which is owned by Green Medicine Institute, and third parties. Except for the direct purpose of viewing, accessing or interacting with the Web Site for your own use or as otherwise indicated on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions, you must not copy, communicate to the public, adapt, transfer, distribute or store any of the contents of the Web Site, or incorporate any part of the Web Site into another web site without Green Medicine Institute's express consent.
Termination and Cancellation